I Have 25 Hours A DayAuthor: Dr Mohd Daud Bakar
Publisher: Amanie Media
This book is for those who have more things to do than the time to do them. This book is also ideal for those who always experience time deficits on a daily basis. Asked many times on how the author managed his time, he simply answered,
“I don’t really manage my time; I simply created more time.”
If you believe that time is technically expandable to provide the extra space for more goals to be accomplished, then this book is the book that you have long been looking for. You can make time expandable to your advantage. Many accomplished personalities do more and achieve greater triumphs not because they have more time than others, but they simply created more time.
The tips and secrets highlighted in this book are inspired by the true stories of the life-and-work style of one of the global Shariah advisors and entrepreneurs covering many cross border projects, responsibilities and initiatives. The tips presented in this book are easy to understand and to emulate (as well as to permute), as they have been daily (and hourly) tested in the author’s own life and leadership roles. The readers would just need to adjust these tips to suit their own personalities, professions, peculiarities, environments and surroundings.
Above all, this book is written by a practitioner and a realist, and neither by a motivational expert nor a theorist.
“I think I have created 25 hours in some of my days. I hope you can do the same too. There should be some ways to break this code of creating more time.”
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Datuk Dr. Mohd Daud Bakar is one of the leading global Shariah advisors in recent times. Apart from acting as the Shariah advisor to many Islamic financial institutions around the globe, he also sets up many of his own start-up companies and initiatives.
He leans on his real experiences to share his stories and anecdotes in “I Have 25 Hours a Day: The Smart Way to Create More Time”. He is also an author to the most honest and engaging Islamic finance book “Shariah Minds in Islamic Finance: An Inside Story of a Shariah Scholar”. Being a practitioner and realist in this book and his previous book, as well as in his professional life, the author believes the real life can write a better story.
1) 'Sign in' di terlebih dahulu. Klik di sini.
2) Pilih buku-buku pilihan dengan klik 'Add to Cart'
3) Klik 'Checkout' untuk meneruskan pembelian.
4) Lengkapkan maklumat & alamat penghantaran.
5) Pilih kaedah penghantaran & bayaran yang sesuai.
6) Klik "Submit My Order".
Sekiranya ada kesulitan untuk membeli secara online di website, mohon hubungi kami dengan cara berikut:
Klik butang di atas untuk berkomunikasi dengan kami.
Kami menggunakan perkhidmatan Pos Laju dan J&T Express untuk penghantaran ke seluruh negara.
Tempoh masa penghantaran adalah 2 - 5 hari bekerja.
1. Bayaran yang dibuat & diemailkan bukti bayaran sebelum 10 AM (hari bekerja), akan terus diproses & dihantar pada hari yang sama.
2. Order atau bayaran yang dibuat selepas pukul 10 AM, akan diproses & dihantar pada hari bekerja berikutnya.
3. Pemprosesan order dibuat pada hari Isnin - Sabtu & penghantaran dilakukan pada hari bekerja Isnin - Jumaat.
4. Sekiranya syarikat courier cuti, order tetap akan diproses, tetapi hanya akan dihantar apabila syarikat courier mula beroperasi.
5. Tracking number akan dihantar terus ke email anda.
6. Kami akan maklumkan lebih awal jika ada perubahan waktu operasi semasa musim perayaan.